Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Where did the month of April go?

Did it even exist? I know it was around for an instant or two since I have record and memories of meeting my new-found-favorite animal at the farm. Unfortunately, the photograph I speak of doesn't come close to doing justice to this four-legged, squirmy and somewhat bristly mammal. Thus I won't be able to share it with you.... I've been meaning to try capturing them again and again (I've even been carrying my camera with me for the past month in the offhand chance I could take the time to capture what I see in them..... obviously to no avail). But now that they have been moved out to pasture to dine under the apple trees, I might, just might, have a better chance with my camera.....

And what mammal, might you ask, am I referring to that has swept me off my feet? Have you guessed? Piglets (24 of them to be exact! yet each one is so individual there is certainly no chance in having two look exactly alike!)! I had no idea they could be so much fun to watch with their personalities and physical characteristics ever growing.... I really need to try my eye at the camera again. I promise.

Perhaps this is where April went?

No comments:

Post a Comment