Sunday, March 22, 2009

inspired by the world of yellow continues....

I'm pleasantly surprised by the duration of my infatuation with the color yellow and all shades in between. Thus it seemed appropriate to create new patterns that satisfied this need within. The patterns below are derived from my original oil painting, The Very First Hiccup of Life . Click here for a visual of this original (it is #31 of 31).



And because I was on a roll or the day rolled on or ideas needing pursuing, this second collection of patterns came into existence. The patterns below are derived from my original oil painting, The Apothecary's Love Potion. Click here for a visual of this original (it is #7 of 7).



I'm quite taken with both of these new collections and am excited to hear your response! What possibilities await!

No comments:

Post a Comment