Monday, March 9, 2009

Oh dear, it's been a while since I've written....

I haven't forgotten; I just haven't known what to write about when there's been so much to write about! I'm inspired by so much right now: my new purchases from Wet Paint: a paint brush (Monza #4, Short Round) and colour shaper (soft Cup Chisel #0); a story emerging from the layers in my painting (the work in progress up above); the return of the robins (I believe it was this past Friday); the planting of seeds (dinosaur kale, giant groundcherry, elecampane.....) from Seeds of Change; a slice of leek morphing on my kitchen counter (the rings of green, gold, the miniature detail in such thin delicate sections!); the arrival of the pigs (not to mention the baby chicks and soon to be arriving piglets and lambs!) at Gale Woods Farm; the publication with so many ideas from Surface Design Association; the noodling around in my head on new patterns (stay tuned!) to create for my grant proposal.....

May you be as inspired by your environment as I!

No comments:

Post a Comment