Tuesday, June 2, 2009

as I promised.....

Here is one of ten photographs I was able to take the time it took to take - what do you think? This is one of my favorite piglets - somewhat black (such a great texture and color!), with dingy white stockings and a star on the face. They are so curious in their characteristics! and I can't help but love their back-end, too!

I just finished reading "Hit by a Farm", written by Minnesota author, Catherine Friend. Her style of writing, not too mention the titles for the chapters in the book (i.e. "even my bra was more supportive", "dancing with goats in the moonlight"....), proved to be entertaining and insightful (and at times, bittersweet) as to what it is like to go from city girl to country girl. It all comes down to the balancing act of life. I won't give away the details so you may enjoy the summer read all on your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment