Sunday, March 25, 2012

Stools for the foot or other

I plan on working with the existing paint color and character of the legs.
The other day my dear artist friend, Patty, and I went to Northfield for a much-needed day of art exploration. As we waited for Swag (one of our destinations) to open, we wandered into various shops along the main street of downtown.

It didn't take long before I had found and purchased 2 adorable little footstools from one of the antique shops. Filled with such character and possibility! I just couldn't resist!

I haven't taken the time to see which of my Organic Digital Designs will suit each of these, but I have no worry. As all things do, it will fall into place in its own time and place..... As always, stay tuned!
I love these legs! and really don't mind the covering either....

and look at this shape! perfectly heart-like, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment