Saturday, August 13, 2011

A series of little houses

So here is what I did with those little houses I drew. Granted it's a bit hard to tell through the photographs below, but I'm pleased with how each layer of wax added another layer of subtle interest and depth to create the overall landscape. And I love the size!; these all measure 3 1/2" x 2 1/2". I'm currently working out my idea on how to present them..... I can't help but think of creating more little houses with orange, lavender, turquoise doors (just to name a few of the infinite possibilities!).....
"Little House with a Blue Door"

"Little House with a Brown Door"

"Little House with a Red Door"

"Little House with a Yellow Door" 

1 comment:

  1. I love the little houses!

    Could you set the yellow door version aside for me? (if you are planning to sell these of course)

    XO
    Phoebe

    ReplyDelete