Monday, June 13, 2011

Change is in the Air

Oh dear! I do apologize for my absence! Unfortunately, I had strained my forearm muscles (and thus adversely affected the tendons and nerves) a number of weeks ago and thus I had to take the time it takes for them to heal. Today, I am feeling more hopeful --- perhaps the end of the healing process is in sight!

With this unwelcome (at times) rest from the day to day routines, I have had many an opportunity to reflect on my creative processes, my inspirations, the idea of balance, goals and challenges. In the midst of the frustration and angst it has been hard to see the positive, but I am now quite excited by the changes I can feel that are about to emerge from it all.

So until my next post (hopefully sooner than later), I wish you lovely summer days ahead. And I look forward to sharing my next steps/directions with you ~ thank you for your interest!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment