Monday, March 29, 2010

Home studio facelift

For my birthday present this year, my dear sister gave me the gift of time. She assisted me with a very ambitious project - one that involved moving tons of ideas, stuff, furniture, artwork and more around and out of my home studio. We tackled 2 walls at a time over the course of a couple of days and the process was instantly gratifying! The original color I've lived with for a number of years had an overall grey feel - certainly uninspiring! Grey-ish beige was on one wall and the other 3 had a grey-ish green (the image to the left shows 'the before').

My cat, Gabe, supervised the process. He wasn't at all concerned about getting paint on his beautiful furry body.

The end result was one that we were both very happy with:  



No comments:

Post a Comment