Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Charm

I have been working on pulling together my portfolio of over 50 different Organic Digital Designs. It has been quite a process, but one I am enjoying. In addition to a new website (will be completed this month) and the master ODD portfolio I can share in person, I have also decided to have a substrate sample booklet that will go out to selected designers, upholsterers, and the like. I am looking forward to getting my work out into the world on a larger scale  :)

The booklet has been designed (is currently in the process of creation) and will house the different options of fabrics and wallcoverings to choose from. Each substrate will showcase my below pattern, Charm, which was created from my original oil, Grace of a Turnip.

detail.....

repeated....

No comments:

Post a Comment